Voucher Dragon Hunt Archery Experience
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nelson, Nelson
Our Most Popular Archery Adventure – The Dragon Hunt
- Plenty of archery coaching by our certified coach Markus will turn you into a good shot, even if you’ve never held a bow before in your life
- Enjoy the amazing scenery of our park, which is situated in an ancient New Zealand native forest with towering trees and crystal-clear streams
- Everything is taken care of - all archery equipment, including real longbows, arrows and a leather quiver, are provided, and you don’t even need to worry about taking pictures as your trusty guide also doubles as your trusty photographer
- Shoot at lifelike fantasy and game archery targets that are hiding along the trail and throughout the bush
- We’re only 15 minutes from central Nelson central and offer a free pickup service from the i-Site information centre
- Bookings are essential
For all details, go on our website: https://archerypark.nz/dragon-hunt-archery-experience/
Bookings are essential and must be made online using the voucher code at check-out! Please choose and book your Dragon Hunt tour online: https://archerypark.nz/dragon-hunt-archery-experience/
What to Bring
Wear sturdy shoes, weather appropriate clothes and bring a sense of adventure. Our unique forest archery is along a 3km track with uneven ground, steep sections and can be muddy in places. Jandals (flip-flops) are not appropriate footwear.
It's always advisable to bring sunscreen and insect repellent, water and a snack. If your allergic to bees, wasps or anything else you might encounter outdoors please bring your emergency medication and advise us upfront.
Minimum AgeThe Dragon Hunt Archery Experience is suitable for kids from 10 years onward. Note that you can't leave the group during the activity. Kids under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a guardian that must also participate in the archery experience.
You need to be fit enough to walk an outdoor track over 3km which is uneven, steep, muddy, slippery and narrow in places. We do not expect you to know anything about archery. Note that you can't leave the group during the activity.
Bad weather cancellations
Should we have to cancel a session because of a bad weather forecast we will advise you latest on the day before your booking at around 5pm. A full refund will be issued.
"Great Value For Money
A great half day out, great value for money. Start out slow to get the technique right and then go for a walk through the native bush shooting targets. A great sense of achievement at the end of it…