Archery Club and Guest Archer Green Fee
From NZD $5.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nelson, Nelson
Get your ticket to shoot with your own equipment at the Archery Park Target Range and/or full length 3D course (blue course).
Process for your visit:
Please take note of the new access track and stay off the old track. The old track is now 100% dedicated to Mountainbikers and they come down fast! The new track is for walkers and archers and offers beautiful views and safe walking. All maps and signage has been updated.
1) Check with Adventure Park reception staff that you are good to go
2) Buy your ticket - tickets are only valid on the day of purchase
3) Sign in as Walking Access using the Cable Bay Adventure Park digital sign-in station
4) Follow all safety rules and 3D course regulations. You must touch a coloured peg with your foot when shooting on the 3D course. Don't move targets or pegs.
- Compound bows, crossbows and broadheads are not allowed.
- Club rates are only available to archery club members! For info how to join click here: https://archerypark.nz/archery-club-nelson/
- On certain days access to the practice range may be restricted due to events or private booking!
- Access is open every day from 10am to 4pm. Ensure you are back in time to avoid getting your car locked in.
- Follow all displayed safety, 3D course and park access rules and regulations.
- Carry a 1st aid kit and a cellphone for emergencies.
- Guided archery tours and Adventure Park activities have priority access.
Click here to read the detailed rules, your H&S obligations and for a map.
Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
For all details refer to: https://archerypark.nz/terms-and-conditions/