- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nelson, Nelson
Process for your visit:
1) Check with staff that you are good to go
2) Buy your ticket - tickets are only valid on the day of purchase
3) Sign in as Walking Access using the Cable Bay Adventure Park digital sign-in station
4) Follow all safety rules and 3D course regulations. You must touch a coloured peg with your foot when shooting on the 3D course. Don't move targets or pegs.
- Club rates are only available to archery club members! For info how to join click here: https://archerypark.nz/archery-club-nelson/
- On certain days access may be restricted because of other activities in the park!
- Access is open every day from 10am to 4pm. Ensure you are back in time to avoid getting your car locked in.
- Follow all displayed safety, 3D course and park access rules and regulations.
- Carry a 1st aid kit and a cellphone for emergencies.
- Guided archery tours and Adventure Park activities have priority access.